[GeoStL] Re: cache

  • From: Greg Ponder <thehairyhillbilly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:31:49 -0800 (PST)

I'm just curious. I now have placed 15 caches, and only two different reviewers
have OKed my caches. Who archived this cache? Was it 9key or erik881-r?
The Hairy Hillbilly
 Weatherexpert121@xxxxxxx wrote:hey--guess what geocaching.com did? They
archived my cache because it had a CD of a legal sample copy Johnny Cash's song
"A boy named sue" from CDnow.com. This is bogus, it didn't say that they didn't
want CD's inside. This is wrong. I mean the original song is like 5 minutes
long, this copy is 1:22 M:S. I don't believe it. What do you think?

~Chris