[GeoStL] XMas Party

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 08:57:52 -0800 (PST)

-
Well I take it that the XMas party went well? I have
seen nothing in the emails about it so I was wondering
how it went. I sure was unhappy about missing it but
there was nothing I could do to get out of my
obligation. We had somewhere around 500 to 1000 people
go through the courthouse and visit with us so I don't
think the wife and boys would have been able to handle
it alone.
Good new though is that there are now 2 new cachers
about to start up here in Rolla so I am hoping not
only to have some people to hunt with here but also to
have some new caches put out :D.

What is going on with the Winter get together in
JC/Columbia....is there any progress as to a date?

Hope you all had a great weekend

Dan (Thunder)

Subject field