[GeoStL] Re: OT, but the hunters may get a kick out of this...

  • From: "merkin" <merkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:13:21 -0700

-

No, she was tickled pink with the entire setup.  We've got some travel bugs we
released while on family trips in CA and Idaho, so she's been watching the logs
with me and even e-mailing back and forth with some of the kids who helped her
travel bugs along.

We have been discussing creating a cache, so the two cache containers could
easily come in handy (I also have a metal pickup-sized toolbox that could work,
and would make a great "king-sized" 60 gallon cache, and I've got some ideas on
where to put it.)  If we don't use the cannister and small box to place a cache
in the next month, I'll pass them on to someone to Mike G or someone else who
will use them.  They won't just sit and fester....

merkin4

From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Mon, 08 Dec 2003 09:39:25 -0600

>-
>  Merkin4, I'm assuming that you are being facetious about the present
>she picked at the party. It never entered my mind that a small child
>would be picking a present. When I saw who got it, I was very
>disappointed that a child had picked it. I had adult cachers in mind
>when I put it together. I'd be happy to trade the two "cache boxes" for
>a handful of the toys.  Bernie The Happykraut.

Subject field