[GeoStL] Sort of NGR: Snip Question

  • From: Geocachette@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:45:36 EST

Hi GLENN, Question?
  What does snip mean?  Does it mean future emails with that subject line are
deleted automatically or just a Please don't talk about it anymore request?
  I'm just wondering - and trying not to make my email sound rude at the same
time.

Another Question?  What is wrong with a little banter as long as it is under
NGR?  I figure we are all old enough (maybe) to discuss topics without being
restricted too much.  I think there were only maybe 8 or 10 posts on it.  (Is
there a line you draw like _8 angry posts before sniping?)  I understand if it
was like a way huge silly argument and way too many posts.  Just wondering  -
without malice.

Thanks,
Georgie

PS. No one else needs to reply me since this is a post to Glenn (I know two
of you older guys probably will :o) ) - but if you want to send me a note I
won't get mad either.
>   SNIP .....  I'll consider this topic closed. >

As we all should.

Move along folks, nothing to see here. Next topic please.....

glenn

---
Geocachette:

Trying to stay out of the fray.

There are a lot of posts that come up that I think are rude and not nice and
that I would prefer were not written.

A LOT.

But I don't send an email telling you all that you shouldn't have written it
and your post shouldn't be allowed.

For instance: I don't drink and am not allowed to drink and don't appreciate
all the discussion about it and neeting at bars and all ... but so what.  I
didn't join a list of non- drinking geocachers ..

I joined a list of geocachers who, hopefully, have a life outside of
geocaching.

The NGR says it all.

Just because a few don't agree doesn't mean it should be CENSORED.

My opinion - get mad if you will.