[GeoStL] Re: SPAM-HIGH: Suggestions?

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:57:39 -0500

I agree that email is the first step. If it was attached to the tree, I
can't see him removing it and then moving it. So he may have found it on the
ground and picked the nearest object. But a dog or muggle could have moved
it much further so he should send you the coordinates and description of
where he placed it.

Regards,

Zeke (ZLA)