[GeoStL] Re: Pictures From the K-Team 1,000th Group Cache

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:54:57 -0500

-
Most eggcellent pictures.

That heat just about wiped me out. I took it easy yesterday and was out for just a short time today but still rather draggy. I hope it cools down soon.

glenn

At 03:39 PM 8/19/2003, JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:

I just posted some pictures in Shutterfly from last Sunday's group cache hunt for K-Team's 1,000th cache. Just go to the following link:

<http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32bf387055a&notag=1>http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32bf387055a

If anyone wants a copy of any of these, let me know, I will e-mail them to you, in a larger size than through here.
I had a great time, thanks for taking us along K-Team, and once again, congratulations for this momentous milestone.

Strider