[GeoStL] Re: Pictures From the K-Team 1,000th Group Cache

  • From: "Tim & Pam" <timpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:39:11 -0500

 Molly and I had a good time also. Molly slept all the way home except when
we stopped at Geocaching is fun and Calloway Creek caches.

Pictures look good Strider. Thanks for taking them and posting them for all
of us to enjoy.

Tim, Pam & Molly

  I just posted some pictures in Shutterfly from last Sunday's group cache
hunt for K-Team's 1,000th cache. Just go to the following link:

    I had a great time, thanks for taking us along K-Team, and once again,
congratulations for this momentous milestone.

     Strider