[GeoStL] P-I Ain't THAT bad

  • From: "TKLNHL" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:49:50 -0500

maybe afterall ...

Poking around on the UTAG website after looking at their nifty logo, , I had to
chuckle that  on their page of links:  RATTLESNAKE BITE is at the top  followed
by Snakebites in General and THEN Rocky Mountain Spotted fever. Poison Ivy,
apparently, is the least of their concerns!
http://www.utahgeocachers.com/information.php

BTW -- and for what it's worth and any other edge-softening transitional
phrases, their logo is really nice.  Um, I'm not  big fan of the proposed
satellite, but, as a newbie, I was hesitant to say that out loud  lol -- since
I do believe in the another good phrase of "Put Up or Shut Up" and I've really
nothing to offer.

Another observation, if you all haven't already, if you get a chance -- DO
spend some time puttering around on that site.  Some of the "games"  sound like
a lot of fun.  A LOT of work for the sponsors, but  fun..

Nancy   NHL of TKLNHL&Kyd
(sloooowly climbing the caching charts to.... FIFTY  -- uh  right after 40 ...
LOL)