[GeoStL] Re: PDA cases

  • From: Greg Ponder <thehairyhillbilly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:07:05 -0700 (PDT)

-
In the hills, we got all kinds of fancy leathers...beaver, coon, armadiller...
to protect our goods...and to secure our package, we use balin' twine.

'Cept some packages, we avoid the balin' twine, cause it chafes. :^O

Hairy
Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
As always, the most obvious answers are overlooked!! I never thought of
that. Thanks Bernie,

glenn

At 01:48 PM 8/11/2003, Bernie wrote:

>-
> Glenn, have you considered calling the manufacturers of the cases to ask
>them where and to whom they distribute the cases to. Bernie
>

>-
>I am looking for some very specific items that i cant find and I am
>wondering if anyone has run across such a place as I am looking for.
>
>I am looking for a leather case be one of four makers for the PDA. I can
>get them on line but I would like to look and feel them and see how they
>are. The cases are by
>EB cases, Targus, Krusell, or Piel Farma. (to fit the Toshiba e-335)
>
>These are not your run of the mill circuit city cases but really nicely
>done in leather. I thought one of the high end mall stores would carry
>gadgets and stuff but not so. If anyone runs across a little speciality
>shop someplace that has PDA gadgets and goodies, please drop me a line.
>
>I have already checked Crestwood and the Galeria and looked thru the phone
>book. Next up is west County Mall but I think this is gonna be one of those
>places that is tucked away someplace and somebody will eventually run
>across it.
>
>thanks, glenn

> the Subject field

Subject field