[GeoStL] Re: Off Subject Topics

  • From: Eric & Dayna East <lichanura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 14:51:57 -0600

-
I agree that Chris has some maturing to do but, like Dan said, he is only 14 &
we
need to all remember what it was like for us at that age. Glenn we've never met
(although i'd like to & i'm sure we will) so, I hope this message doesn't offend
you or ruin any chance for a good relationship in the future but, I must say
that
I believe some of your comments to Chris were a bit immature & hateful in their
own right. I understand that you are frustrated but, personal attacks should
definitely not be a part of this or any forum.

Thanks & God bless!

Eric