[GeoStL] Re: OT: list emails, etc

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 20:54:11 -0500

-
Or you can just tell me what you want and I know some people that knows the guy that can take care if it for ya.

Glenn

At 02:53 PM 6/7/2005, Ssudio@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 6/5/2005 8:57:56 PM Central Daylight Time, Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Yep, also at the bottom of the list is a link to the list info with a
place for your address and a dropdown menu of list options. You can
put your self "On vacation" and you will get no mail.

You can also do the same thing from the slaga website,

Kewl, thanks-I'll try again. Last time I went there, it wasn't working I guess. Or just doesn't like me! LOL

Jana
Chosenlass

'Stubbing fags out on me tongue. There's an area on your tongue that's quite numb, and you swill saliva onto it before stubbing. It hurts like a bugger if you miss, mind.' ~ Sean Bean on one of his famous 'party' tricks. Charming, eh?

---------------- Glenn, Missouri Geocachers Assoc http://www.MoGeo.com *THE* Forums for Mo & Ks. http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?

Dave's Handy Hiding Hints http://www.ratisher.com/geocache_hiding.htm
 MOGA 2005 Winners ...  Check it out!  http://moga.geostl.com