[GeoStL] Re: Nuvi assistance please...

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:59:39 -0600

-
of the Nuvi make  it difficult for anyone with a different
model to be of help.  I have the  650 (supposedly the wide
screen version of the 350) and Rich and I have a lot of
different settings and there are things that he can do that
I can't.  My  guess is that only a person with your specific
unit will be of any real  help.  Sorry, but like Rich, I can
only insert one via.
 Steve