[GeoStL] Night Caching

  • From: Andy Sims <yutty_666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 00:28:18 -0700 (PDT)

-
Hey all, one more thing.

Can someone tell me good caches to look for at night?
I have terrible and I mean TERRIBLE insomnia, so it
would be a good way for me to get out and work off
some excess energy so I can sleep.  I've been doing a
little night-time benchmarking, but when I tried to do
the Urban Wall virtual cops I got hassled by the cops
even though I wasn't doing anything wrong.  If there
are some caches on private property where going at
night would be ok that would be great or if there are
some Virtual Caches where the police are NOT going to
give me a lecture on how much they hate Freeman Bosley
for having that wall painted that would be great too.

Just sometimes I am up at 4 AM and feeling like I'm
going to jump out of my skin if I don't get outside
and I don't drink so East Side is not an answer ;)

Thanks guys,

Andy (Yutty Yutbar)

Subject field