[GeoStL] New Year's Day

  • From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 08:40:54 -0600

-
As many of you know, I have had a tradition of doing traditional, high
rated terrain caches on this day. This year, I was planning on doing
Rock Pile Mountain Cache. However, due to my travels this holiday
season, I will not be able to prepare for the trip. I will not return to
St. Charles until 12/31. Therefore, I will tag along with the group and
do the K-Farm on Jan 1st.

Sorry to dissappoint those who have always joined me throughout the
years. We will return to the high adventure next year...

Mike Griffin