[GeoStL] Re: My free garmin maps have been updated

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:18:50 -0600

-
and ran out of  patience.  Between the waiting and the
intermittent disconnects, I found it  wasn't worth it.  I
yank the card and use a writer all the time and it's
reasonably fast (I do the whole USA with Street maps and the
midwest with Topo's  along with Jim's custom maps) and most
of all, it's reliable.  I haven't  had it abort yet.  I set
it to build and run overnight and have had good  luck with
it.
 Steve