[GeoStL] Re: NGR: SD vs CF speeds

  • From: "BottomFeeder" <BottomFeeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 19:53:12 -0600

-
Heck, if you still have the 'bad' one, why not?

SanDisk is one of those brands that I hear numerous complaints about. But
I've never been sure if the number of complaints is high because they're the
biggest seller out there (you see there cards available *everywhere*) and
hence have the biggest market share, or whether it's because their quality
truly is lacking. MY SanDisk 'Ultra' CF card has never given me a lick of
trouble....even if that is just one more piece of anecdotal evidence.

     -= Russ =-  (BottomFeeder)

Subject field