[GeoStL] My Status

  • From: "Jen" <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:33:24 -0600

Went back to the doctor today.  Not good news.   Surgery is in my future.  The
type of surgery he wants to do will lay me up at least 3 months he said.

The tendon issue has a lot to do with arch support of my foot and keeps the
ankle from turning inward.

Currently the surgery date has not been set, but will be in the near future.
Just waiting on a phone call for that info.

So it will still be some time before we will be out caching.  We have our
fingers crossed that we can at least make MOGA. (even if I have to sit around
and watch :-)

On a note, I told the doctor I would like to get better to get out caching
again, he asked what that was and even brought in one of his assistants to hear
about it.  So I gave them both a SLAGA card.  The doctor was very interested
and said he would have his wife check it out.  LOL

Jen

Swap A DVD http://www.swapadvd.com/index.php?n=1&r_by=JustJen Swap Your DVDs -
SwapaDVD.com

"Cats are like music. It's foolish to try and explain their worth, to those who
don't appreciate them."
-Unknown-