[GeoStL] Re: Missing cell phone found at a cache...

  • From: pandybat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 00:32:24 -0500

-
Where was the phone found, Jeff? A local cacher named HikerBiker lost
hers recently but I think it was here in the Springfield area. I know
I've seen your name in logs around here so I was just wondering if maybe
it could be hers if you found it in this area.
Sandy - PandyBat

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 20:55:00 -0500 "Jeff the Blue Bead Man"
<bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> -
> Anyone lose a cell phone while geocaching?  One turned up at a cache
> I visited not too terribly long ago, and the cacher who found the
> phone contacted me about it.  Let me know if you did lose it, and we
> will see if we can return it to you.  And no, I don't currently have
> it--the other cacher who contacted me probably does...
> -Jeff, the Blue Bead Man
Subject field