[GeoStL] Re: Missing cell phone found at a cache...

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:54:02 -0700 (PDT)

-
Jeff...if the battery isn't dead in it the current holder might be able to
power it up and retrieve a "home" phone number from it possibly.

 lost my phone at school one rainy night (fell out of my jacket pocket) and
when I got home my home phone was ringing from the finder calling to let me
know i Lost it.  She was nice enough to wait for a few minutes so I could go
back to school to retrieve it.
Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Anyone lose a cell phone while geocaching? One turned up at a cache I visited
not too terribly long ago, and the cacher who found the phone contacted me
about it. Let me know if you did lose it, and we will see if we can return it
to you. And no, I don't currently have it--the other cacher who contacted me
probably does...
-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

Subject field

Subject field