[GeoStL] Re: MOGA Registration

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:22:49 -0500

-
Manual is not completed.. The waiver was under the main menu but appears to
be gone..

Here is the link.... http://www.mogageo.com/MOGA 2007 Registration Form.pdf

We will have to get it back out there for those who do not register online
or need the waiver..

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

"Guys, the red thingy is heading for the green thingy. I think the green
thingy is us."
   - Guy, from Galaxy Quest...