[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2007 - The Aftermath

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:46:38 -0500

-
Just looked a the pictures. Sure did look like a MEGA GREAT  time. I
wish I could have been involved with this one.  These events  get better
every  year  and anyone that does not go really is missing an
opportunity to visit with a lot of nice folks.

Good work and congratulations to the MOGA team.

Glenn