[GeoStL] MOGA 2007 - The Aftermath

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jack.konecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:30:12 -0600

-
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8CYsmjhw1Zs3E
In total, Elaine and I took over 350 pictures during
the event.   I don't have the participant list or winner
list yet, so I didn't put a caption on any of the images.
But you will get a good idea of the fun we had this
past weekend.

I felt obligated to show one image of each competition
winners in each category.  The images span 3 days:
March 23, 24 and 25.

Any time you go to http://www.moga.geostl.com , you will
be taken to the latest MOGA info.  Keep watching that
web page as we process and publish audio, images and
video from MOGA 2007.