[GeoStL] Re: Katy Trail trip 2009

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 07:04:39 -0800 (PST)

-
I live less than a mile from the Katy trail just south of Hartsburg.  Let me
know when you are coming by and you can camp here if you'd like.
My goal is to float the Missouri River to St. Louis and bike the trail back
home.  My mother-in-law lives really near the confluence of the Missouri &
Mississippi.  We would like to take out of the river at the Confluence State
Park, spend the night at her place and then start back home on bikes.  I'm
thinking 3 days floating and 4 days biking.