[GeoStL] Re: "How to" sessions

  • From: "P ekey" <pkekey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 23:05:24 +0000

-
I think we could drum up a fair amount of interest with some free publicity -- press releases, announcements in a number of community activity pages in the area newspapers, etc. In my other life (when I'm not in seminary) I'm a business development manager for a professional services company. I write press releases all the time, and would be willing to help with publicity. That is, if you want to promote this training session.

Then again, an ad in the Riverfront Times would be fast and cheap . . .

Tribble
(Pam)

From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: "How to" sessions
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:45:33 -0600

-
Riverfront Times? You mean like a "personal ad"?

Sorry, couldn't pass that up!

That would be good, but how would we get a count of people for a given room
size? I guess they could register in advance. But, I would think any kind of
ad that people would notice would be outside our budget?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxx> To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 4:35 PM Subject: [GeoStL] Re: "How to" sessions

> - > > That would be wonderful. Would it be a good thing to invite newcomers, > perhaps through other organizations/Riverfront Times/etc.? > > > > > > > >From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx> > >Reply-To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > >To: GC-maillist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >Subject: [GeoStL] "How to" sessions > >Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:12:05 -0600 > > > >There had been some talk thru the maillist that there was some interest in > >learning more about the GPS's and some of their features.

The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA