[GeoStL] Holiday Wishes

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA Group" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:40:09 -0600

-
To all my Politically Correct friends, I want to say it as follows:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
for an environmentally-concious, socially-responsible, low-stress,
non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice
holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the
religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your
choice, with respect for the religious secular persuasion and/or
traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or
secular traditions at all.  I also wish you a fiscally-successful,
personally-fulfilling and medically-uncomplicated recognition of the
onset of the generally-accepted calendar year 2008, but not without
due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
contributions to society have helped make America great.  Not to imply
America is necessarily greater than any other country, nor the only
America in the western hemisphere.  Also, this wish is made without
regard to race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith,
or sexual preference of the wishee.

Now, to all my other friends:  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Note: above passage was taken from Mark Levin.  I have no idea if he
got it from someone else.

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx