[GeoStL] GPXSonar question

  • From: "Mike Bollinger" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:38:54 -0600

Hey all you really techie cachers that know tons (well not really tons
but thousands of pounds) of stuff about these cool paperless caching
programs,  I NEED HELP!!!

I am running GPXSonar on my iPAQ h1935 and recently I've been getting
error messages when I try to open a file.  The message says "XML parser
error at 2: not well-formed invalid token" or "XML parser error at
3708139: not well-formed mismatched tag" or "You are a stupid moron and
will never find that cache"  I just started having these problems a
couple of weeks ago, it's worked great until then.  I am running v1.0.

Did I screw something up?  Is all lost?  Do I have to go back to
printing out reams of paper to go on a caching trip?  Will I find a
cache with a questionnaire about homosexual marriage in it?  Is this a
Commy plot to take over the world? Or is this all really related to the
Beagle crashing on the surface of Mars?  If you can help me, I've fallen
and I can't get up!