[GeoStL] Re: Free River Otters Tickets

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 08:33:19 -0600

 >> Well...anything that brings me closer to Joe Ortworth I consider not
worth it.  <<

LOL, well I doubt he spends much time there.

BTW, email etiquette does not require you to respond to every email sent to
the list. If you see an offer that does not interest you, it is not only ok,
but preferred that you just refrain from comment.

See ya'll later today. Then I am going to go enjoy my favorite spectator
sport (hockey) with out worrying about politics!!!

Jen (who's screen name is a hockey name)