[GeoStL] Re: First Finds

  • From: "Judi F" <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 07:53:27 -0500

-
Thanks Jim,

It was fun to read some of the firsts from others.  Who knew I'd actually
continue finding and meet and become friends with so many others.  I was
using a borrowed GPS for my first find just to see what this hobby/sport was
about.  Made the decision to buy one on that day.  Got hooked as so many
others did.

Subject field