[GeoStL] Re: Camping this weekend in the heat...

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 19:12:19 -0500

-
We headed down to visit with Jeff and the a-frame. Fond the aframe and had a nice look. It's a cute camper. Never did see the beadman.

After spending a good deal of time looking at all the campers and motorhomes we ventured over to St. Jos state park to see what they had to offer.

On the way back to town we stopped at the dairy queen in farmington and got a nice cool treat. Stopped in at the aframe one more time just incase jeff was there. Drats, missed him again.

All in all we had a dandy day and didnt even look for anything in the woods.

Glenn

At 02:02 PM 6/24/2005, Jeff the Blue Bead Man wrote:

-
...I know it's not the ideal weekend to go camping because of the heat, but I really want to test out and use the camper more. I am headed towards ST. FRANCOIS state park for tonight and tomorrow night. I want to REALLY test out the A/C on the camper. I'm leaving in about a hour so I don't know if I'll be able to reply to many messages, but St. Francois is where I intend to be. If you don't spot the white triangular camper there (because St. Francois may be full?) then 2nd choice will be Washington SP. Hope to see a few SLAGA cachers there this weekend. I would love to have someone knowledgeable show me how to turn on/off the water heater (LOL!). See you there!

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

---------------- Glenn, Missouri Geocachers Assoc http://www.MoGeo.com *THE* Forums for Mo & Ks. http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?

Dave's Handy Hiding Hints http://www.ratisher.com/geocache_hiding.htm