[GeoStL] Camping this weekend in the heat...

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:02:16 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

-
...I know it's not the ideal weekend to go camping because of the heat, but I
really want to test out and use the camper more.  I am headed towards ST.
FRANCOIS state park for tonight and tomorrow night.  I want to REALLY test out
the A/C on the camper.  I'm leaving in about a hour so I don't know if I'll be
able to reply to many messages, but St. Francois is where I intend to be.  If
you don't spot the white triangular camper there (because St. Francois may be
full?) then 2nd choice will be Washington SP.  Hope to see a few SLAGA cachers
there this weekend.  I would love to have someone knowledgeable show me how to
turn on/off the water heater (LOL!).  See you there!

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man
Subject field