[GeoStL] Re: Caching Shoes

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 14:40:36 -0500

-
I sure cant find where I saw or heard it. It was in the last few days and it was good enough that I told Jo that i really didn't want to hear how cheap it was anymore. It more matched the amazon price.

Jon Mertz wrote:
Cabella's: Sale: $399.99 - $449.99

Amazon: $334.99 - $50 rebate = $284.99

...or if you need it now: Wal-Mart: $346.98; They mention a $50 rebate but I can't tell if that's on top of this price or already included.

Is there a "hidden" sale for Cabella's or something? The only place I checked that has it more expensive is Dick's, at $499.99 and no rebate mentioned.

On 10/7/07, *Glenn Nash* <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    -
    And our little Cabella's is having a sale on the 60csx. I think
    the add
    I saw was something like "way cheap".