[GeoStL] Re: Cabin Fever?

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 09:06:48 -0800 (PST)

-
Hi everybody,

  I've done an little thinking/checking about this and wondered if  Saturday
January 28th would work out?  I've got the same pavilion  reserved for that day
and also talked with the guy at the golf course  to see if we could play
Geo-Golf.  He said that would be fine  unless it's really warm and there are
golfers wanting to play.
  What do you think?  Would that work out for anyone?  If so, I can get to work
on the details.

  Mike

"M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  -
  I'm not sure about that. Time and $ is really tight this year. I've  gotten
active in Boy Scouts with my son and the weekend I wanted to do  it is going to
be our ski and winter camping trip. Also, with the death  of LOTEC, there isn't
a lot of new caches for everyone to find and I  really don't have the time to
put out many new permanent caches between  now and then. So, I'm kinda leaning
to not having it, but maybe I might  get a burst of time to get something done.

 I could probably  get ham/turkey together with out too much trouble but do you
think that  folks would come down with out a lot of new caches to find? I could
 probably put together a "geo-golf" game but it wouldn't be a lot of  "finds".

  What do you all think?

  Mike (Lazylightning)

Sara Gomer  wrote:  -
Will  there be a winter Cabin Fever event this year in Jeff City or somewhere
else? Just curious since last year it was posted way in advance. I  would
totally understand if LL doesn't want to host the event again, it  has to be a
huge undertaking to place that many caches and plan  everything else.

Subject field

Subject field

Subject field