[BNU] Re: nvda question:

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meirbarbi@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 16:10:32 -0400

You cannot install NVDA on any Braillenote. What I think you are asking,
though, is if the Apex will work as a braille display with NVDA. if so, yes, it
will. I am not sure what the QT model will do, but support for all Braillenotes
was added recently. Joseph can tell you more specifics on this.
On May 13, 2013, at 1:03 PM, meir barbi מאיר ברבי <meirbarbi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hello!
> I would like to know if it is possible to install nvda on the apex qt32 &
> work with it or the nvda just recognize the braille display?
> thanks.
> meir.
> meir sameah lesameah your musician for all kinds of semachot!!!
> מאיר שמח לשמח זמר ונגן מתאים לאירועים בטעם יהודי ובניחוח ארץ ישראלי.
> 0547-547320
> www.meirbarbi.com

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)