[BNU] good points Roger, Google's Role in helping providing answers?

  • From: Peter Greco <peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:09:19 +1030

Roger, these are some very balanced points and very well made!
The updating thing is quite interesting! They do happen very frequently, so could you perhaps expand on what we should do, or should not do when this is taking place please?
Did you say you've sent in 3 units? That seems a highish number?
Hopefully Google is playing a Role here in finding some resolutions especially with their vast resources, and I do realise that the Touch is a miniscule blimp on their enormous radar!
Peter