[BNU] Re: Progress with Connection.

  • From: "Roger Behm" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aeverette2@xxxxxxxxx>, <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 17:10:31 -0500

HI Anita,

You go to the connectivity menu, make sure wireless  is turned on and your
wireless card is inserted, then scan for wireless connections, and find your
wireless network, press enter, spacebar and give it a name then go to WEP or
WPA dependikng on your wireless card and your wireless provider and type in the
web key.

Active sync is not where you want to go for using a wireless card with your
MPower.
Regards,
Roger

ADAPTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC.
WE MAKE TECHNOLOGY ACCESSIBLE TO THE VISION IMPAIRED AND READING DISABLED

ROGER A BEHM, PRESIDENT
1611 CLOVER LANE
JANESVILLE WI 53545-1388
VOICE: 608-758-0933