[BNU] Re: Progress with Connection.

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aeverette2@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 08:22:01 -0400

A 404 error means that the page cannot be found, and usually means the bn is
not online. If you are trying to use wifi, why are you choosing Active Sync?
That type of connection requires a partnership with an internet-enabled
computer, and can be rather flaky.
On May 4, 2013, at 12:07 AM, "Anita" <aeverette2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi List,
>     I've made a bit of progress, at least in my opinion with my Internet
> connection. Went to the connection option and picked active sync. Sent myself
> a test e-mail, but haven't received it yet. Unfortunately when browsing, I'm
> getting a 404. Does this occur in KeyWeb often?
>     Anita

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx