[BNU] Re: Bookshare Downloading Question

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sylverwings1@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 21:28:25 -0400

It sounds like you downloaded the daisy book. If that was your intent, then, as
Ricardo said, unzip it on the pc or bn and it will appear as a book in your
book reader. Otherwise, re-download and be sure to select the brf option
instead.
On May 16, 2013, at 8:36 PM, "Sylvia Bernert" <sylverwings1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello List,
> When I download a book off of bookshare I download it onto my PC and find the
> book under "Downloads."  However, when I try to save it onto my SD card it
> saves it as a folder, not a book.  Then when I insert the SD card back into
> Apex it is unable to locate the new folder which instead should be a new
> file.  When I remove the SD card and put it into my PC it recognizes the new
> folder.  I thought I had this figured out at one time, but I guess not.  Any
> help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Sylvia Bernert
> "If you can conceive it and believe it, you can achieve it."

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx