[BNU] Bookshare Downloading Question

  • From: "Sylvia Bernert" <sylverwings1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 18:36:42 -0600

Hello List,
When I download a book off of bookshare I download it onto my PC and find
the book under "Downloads."  However, when I try to save it onto my SD card
it saves it as a folder, not a book.  Then when I insert the SD card back
into Apex it is unable to locate the new folder which instead should be a
new file.  When I remove the SD card and put it into my PC it recognizes the
new folder.  I thought I had this figured out at one time, but I guess not.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sylvia Bernert
"If you can conceive it and believe it, you can achieve it."