[bksvol-discuss] Re: wish list?

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:17:06 -0500

I just went to the library with your list.
I took out the master, put two in reserve, and ordered one through the inter
library loaning system. I think two or three or what evers remaining on the
list were not found at all, in any of our 73 libraries in the system.
The reference woman wrote on the list which books were in which category, so
once I have sighted assistance I will post  again so we don't have any
duplications.
Tiff
tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx