[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Books by Richard Paul Evans

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:27:37 -0500

Hello.
I went to the library today and there were quite a number of books by this
author.
I personally don't know anything about this author, so rather than just
randomly picking books I took a few of the books they had more than one copy
of. Maybe I'm not correct, but I was assuming the books they had more than
one copy of were the more requested ones. Anyways, I have, and hope to plan
at some point this week:
1. The Last Promise
2. The Letter
and
3. The Carousel
My scanning list is growing, and growing, and growing...