[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteer home page

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:38:18 -0700

Update:

The head of Benetech's engineering department responded to me yesterday about
this and some other irregularities hat  Rick and I discovered. We don't have nn
estimate when this will be resolved but it is documented and on the engineers'
To Do List. Thank for bringing it to out attention

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department