[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is this permissible?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:56:41 -0400

Leave them at the top. The Bookshare tools will move them to the top anyway, so you don't need to put them there, but if you have already done so there is no point in moving them again.

"Those who produce should have, but we know that those who produce the most - that is, those who work hardest, and at the most difficult and most menial tasks, have the least." - Eugene V. Debs

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com