[bksvol-discuss] uploaded book didn't go? "Twenty Questions"

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 22:37:19 -0800

A few hours ago I uploaded a mystery called Twenty Questions. Then I sent an
email here saying I'd done so. I was just checking the BS site to be sure it
really made it. Too early to be in the "Books in Processing" page, so I
looked at the Download page expecting to see it at the top. Not at top nor
the bottom. Maybe it didn't really make it up there? (I've had that happen.)
I don't want to resubmit till I get some feedback...
liz

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR
lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx