[bksvol-discuss] upload error

  • From: "Wildcat" <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:06:02 -0500

Hi this is kenny. When I click the upload link on bookshare to upload a book I
get a generated error I tried using inet explorer and fire fox and I got the
same error. Here is the error that I am getting and the information that tells
what the error is.
Web Error -1001

The most likely cause of this error is typing in the URL or bookmarking a page
that must be navigated to in a controlled manner. While it is usually allowable
to type in or bookmark a URL, some pages are protected to avoid displaying
incorrect information on the page.

If you're seeing this page then either your actions were unexpected by the
website or there was an internal website error. Please review your last few
actions