[bksvol-discuss] Re: thanks to Carrie and Shelly

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:15:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kasondra,

  You're quite welcome!  We knew you were busy with your new baby so of course
we tried to help out the only way we could, which was to validate your books.
It was fun validating Beyond Uhura, and reading about her years being on Star
Trek.

  Hope your baby becomes strong enough to get off her oxygen soon!  And that
you get some good, solid sleep too!

  Changing the topic, since 4 people said they'd like to read the lightbulb
joke book, I'll start processing it tomorrow.

  Carrie

Kasondra Payne <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx> wrote:
                I just had to thank Carrie and Shelly for the books they did
while I was out of commission.  At least I am assuming they validated the books
I had been working on.  I wanted to finish them, but well, my hands were so
swollen that I couldn?t even type.  That?s because I blew up like a balloon
right before I had the baby.  I am back to normal now, but these days I get no
sleep at night.  I am up with the baby at night.  She is still on oxygen, so I
sleep in the same room with her to make sure she?s all right.  Again, I just
had to thank Carrie and Shelly for getting the books I was working on into the
collection.  I am assuming you guys did it because of some comments on the
list, but if it wasn?t you, thank you to the person who validated  the books.
By the way, I am talking about On The Air, and Beyond Uhura.  Most of you
should remember me talking about those books before.  I am sorry I didn?t
finish validating them, , but thank you for helping them get into
  the
 collection.

  Kasondra Payne