[bksvol-discuss] OT: Kasondra

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:03:47 -0800 (PST)

Ksondra,

I'm glad you're not swollen any more but I do
sympathize with your lack of sleep and worry about
Becky. How much does she weigh now? When do the
doctors think she'll be able to be off the oxygen?

I can't imagine how you can manage the rest of the
family with so little sleep. I remember those
interrupted-sleep nights well, even after all these
years, and how emotional lack of sleep made me, and I
don't knkow what I would have done if I had had other
children to have to care for.

Hang in there, babe.

Cindy