[bksvol-discuss] Re: state of fear

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:43:55 -0800 (PST)

Noel, this happened with two of Shelley's books that I
validated. The pages that were there were almost
perfect, but there were lots of blank pages in between
-- not just one but several. I had to scroll down to
the next text page and delete carefully so I wouldn't
delete any text.

She found out the cause in one case, but the tech
people never did figure out why the problem existed in
the other book. I haven't seen her post in the last
couple of days, and I think she said she was going out
of town for a few days. You might try writing to her
directly (juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx) in case she
doesn't see your post here. And I would suggest not
submitting anything else until you figure out the
problem. It makes validating more time-consuming.

Cindy

http://my.yahoo.com