[bksvol-discuss] Re: spelling checkers

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 17:37:50 -0500

E:
I agree that validators need to get more for validating. There are many times that I validate and if there are a lot of scanos it can take a very long time. This would be true particularly in the case of good or fair books. Maybe if there was some sort of an incentive to try and work with the good or fair books, they might not show back up on the list time and time again. Some of the people who do a lot of scanning are extremely careful, and those books could be the same amount for the validator, but unless I really want to read the book, there is no incentive right now to work on some of the books that are fair in quality. I now and then take a good book, but even that can be difficult and time consuming as they need a full read to fix correctly.

Reggie