[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning/validating tipsRe: Re: Quality and page breaks

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:44:35 -0600

Hi, Gisela! One of the many things on Marissa's to-do list is to put up such a page. I submitted a collection of tips that I had collected from this list, and I believe that Kellie did, too. Maybe she will be able to implement this feature soon. Take care!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>