[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning The Kid's Book of Chocolate

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 21:23:19 -0400

You were going to edit the copy I already scanned and edited, I needed help with the recipes and the jokes.

Told you I would submit my copy when you got the book!

Let me know what you want to do but read through it, it is a bear to scan.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>